1. We make certain that we never share the information you’ve shared with us. We also make sure that your information is protected as you send it to us.
2. Our secure server software (SSL) is among the best technology available today. It encrypts (scrambles in code) all personal data you share with us, including your credit card and telephone numbers, name and address. Furniture.ca is so confident in our systems that we ensure 100% safety in the transactions you make with us. *
What user or customer information does F31 Pte Ltd (F31.sg) collect?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, f31.sg account password, phone number and shipping address
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by f31.sg but is held by our Payment Gateway partner. Our payment gateway partner is “Rabid SSL” and ” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
5. Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
6. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr sign in information
7. Email communication by any user or customer directly with f31.sg such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does F31.sg utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
4. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyse customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
7. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
F31.sg provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from F31.sg please write to us at email@example.com
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org