Kitchen cabinets are usable for everyone from Singapore to the UK, people of all backgrounds and sizes. Kitchen cabinets are such an integral part of our structured kitchen that we can’t imagine losing that precious space.
So, what are some types of kitchen cabinets that you may encounter? These are some of them:
1. The Shaker: Their trademark flat panelled doors with frames made with sturdy wood like oak or teak.
2. The Louvered: Characterised with horizontal wood slats and are proper well for ventilation.
3. The Flat-Panel (“Slab”): This cabinet has hard lines etched and offers a minimalist appearance over extravagant set ups.
4. The Inset: Inset cabinets are loved by individuals who are rather more sophisticated. Insets make your kitchen look like something out of the ordinary.
5. The Distressed: Distressed cabinets are made of wood that are distressed from the manufacturer to make it like ‘old’ and rustic-looking.
6. The Beadboard: These types of cabinets are sleek but rustic looking, it offers the modernised feel without being too snobby.
7. The Thermofoil: These cabinets are made from fiberboards with medium density. These are probably one of the most common types of cabinets out there in the market.
8. And finally; The Custom: Customised cabinets are unique and tailored specifically for the owner’s request.
How do I know if my kitchen cabinets are good quality?
If the material is made from Singapore, it’s a guarantee that your kitchen cabinets are of good quality. Most kitchen cabinets are sturdy enough to hold up the weight of themselves and the things inside of them.
What is the most popular color for kitchen cabinets for 2020?
Still the most popular color of kitchen cabinets are white with a dark trim. It’s classy and timeless!
What is the best material for kitchen cabinets?
Treated oak or teak wood from Singapore should guarantee the best quality material for your kitchen cabinets.
How do I choose the best kitchen cabinets?
Choose your kitchen cabinets for its durability in heat, it’s stability if it’s bolted on the wall, and functionality of the said cabinets.
What should I look for when buying new kitchen cabinets?
Look for stability, sturdiness, and functionality that is within your allotted budget.
What is the most durable kitchen cabinet finish?
The most durable kitchen cabinet finish may be Distressed. As the wood is treated to look ‘old’ and rustic, it has been picked professionally by wood craftspeople.