SHIPPING AND CANCELLATION:
For a superlative customer experience, we have decided to deliver each product personally. We currently deliver in Singapore Island wide.
What is the estimated delivery time?
>Products are typically dispatched as per the delivery date of in invoice
>All the products are transported and delivered using the F31 Pte Ltd delivery network.
>While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
>For pre-orders, the estimated delivery time is 12 - 15 days starting from the day of shipping. The days of shipping is indicated on your product page at the time of order. If possible / stock we will be able to ship pre-orders earlier than the indicated time after your confirmation
Are there any shipping charges or any additional hidden charges?
>No, shipments are free of charge. If the delivery in our confirmation time/days
>If you want any special delivery than our shipping schedule will be chargeable according to your location and items.
How do I track my order?
We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think 'Where is it now?' :) i.e. well within 10 days of your order (or 10 days of the promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders). In a few cases however, we take closer to our promised 12 - 15 days for delivery. In such cases, we proactively call / email the customer to inform them of the status of their product and where it is in transit. In the rare case when you have not received any communication from us for 02 days after order (or 10 days after promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders) do give us a call at our customer care number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Customer Service: +65 6924 7732(Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 9.00 pm) Sunday (10.00am to 5.00 pm)
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
1. Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations
2. In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
3. For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
4. For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed
5. For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
6. Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however, the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
7. Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
8. Hard wood products may expand slightly during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck. This is normal, and nothing to be worried about. Reach out to our customer care team with your request, and our after-sales service team will come by and minimise the expansion by sanding the sides of the product.
Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honour manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as outlined in the warranty policy.
What if I receive a damaged product?
>We work with sellers who have highly specialised quality control measures that ensure the product is up to our standards when you receive the product. In case you receive a damaged product (damage as defined above), please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please call us (Customer Service: +65 6924 7732) or write to us at email@example.com
>Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within 2 business days. Depending on the degree of damage, we will either repair the product, or offer you a replacement.
Can I cancel the order?
>We take great pride in all the designs we create and curate. In the rare case that you do not like the product, or are unable to make space for it, you may cancel the order with 2 working day with our concern.
>Please note, we will not be able to process cancellation requests after the order is confirmed or delivered with you (for factory order items).
Is there a cancellation fee applicable?
Since all our sofas and Bedframe some other items are made to order, we do not offer exchanges or cancellations. If you cannot accept delivery of your sofas and Bedframe some other items, you will forfeit the advance order fee paid. Other than that, there is no cancellation fee.
Once we have delivered the product and left the customer's premises, we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation or replacement requests (other than as covered by the product warranty). We recommend that customers be present at the time of delivery to check for any possible manufacturing defects. Should there be any, please inform the Service Associate. Our delivery staff will assist you with any questions you may have.